Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 15:15:39 -0500
oh, you might consider your health and safety obligations under state
and federal statute...

if you've got gasoline in the gas tanks, you are probably violating
OSHA storage regulations, and if the gas is evaporating, you surely are
in violation for air quality. (air purifier? come now.)

the state of colorado will probably have something to say as well.

perhaps someone in one of those offices will want to pick up the
phone...

-L.D.

-------- c.f. ----------

Air Pollution Control Division

Urban Air Toxics

Thank you for taking the time to review efforts of the Colorado Air
Pollution Control Division to reduce hazardous air pollutants. The Air
Pollution Control Division conducts several activities that control or
prevent hazardous air pollutants, including:

     * Automobile inspection and maintenance
     * Clean Fuel and alternative fuel use
     * Ozone reduction awareness efforts to reduce volatile organic
chemicals
     * Chlorofluorocarbon reduction and phase-out
     * Air pollution control technology requirements for industry
     * Pollution Prevention efforts in industries and communities
statewide

The air division also conducts activities to measure and analyze
hazardous air pollutants in Colorado. These include:

     * Hazardous air pollutant inventory development, such as databases
of stationary source emissions and the Colorado Diesel Exhaust
Emissions Study (2003)
     * Pollution modeling, which estimates emissions of air toxics,
their transport in air and their effect on ambient (outdoor) air
quality
     * Air monitoring, to measure the quantity of specific pollutants in
the air.

(...)

For more information contact Lisa Silva at 303-692-3119, or Mark
McMillan at 303-692-3140, both of the Colorado Air Pollution Control
Division.