From:
George Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 1997 22:15:52 -0500
I am getting sick and tired of hearing the words "sensitive" and "diverse".
In my opinion, diversity is what is tearing our country apart.  It used to
be we were united, but with all this garbage recently worshiping
"sensitivity" and "diversity" we are rapidly heading down the drain.

I know what I am saying is not politically correct--I'm sick and tired of
that too.  Someday enough people will recognize the problem and the pendalum
will change to where we again become the UNITED STATES and remember our
heritage as it is expressed in FROM MANY, ONE.  Until that time, I fear for
our future.

george