From:
DTomberlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 1996 08:58:23 -0500
I am writing an article for the EXHIBITIONIST, the National Assn for
Museum Exhibition's semi-annual journal  - about online exhibits. My angle
is to critique some of them, hopefully the best, or the popular (why are
they popular?) and try to figure out why all of the websites call
themselves exhibits - I haven't actually too much of anything I would call
an exhibit. Most of what I have seen in reference to this subject is along
the lines of numbers of hits or visits, such as Jim Angus' message
relates. Can anyone share any qualitative info about these sites as
Interpretive Sites?
I will attach this to the Museum-L list at large. I hope to have this
story written by April. I would appreciate any comments from the
community. Thanks. Dan Tomberlin -
[log in to unmask] or 913.826.7460.