From:
EASTMANWILLEASTMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 1996 22:41:08 -0500
Amy: I am a first year student in the museum studies program at George
Washington University. I also considered programs at San Francisco State
University, New York University, Arizona State University, University of
Washington and John F. Kennedy University in San Francisco. My specific
interests and GW's internship opportunities at the Smithsonian Institution
brought me to Washington. While I did not consider the Cooperstown History
Museum Program because my focus is primarily anthropology, I have heard
wonderful things about it. The advisor for the museum studies program at
GW is Marie Malaro. If you're remotely interested in museum studies I'd
suggest checking out her books. The phone number for the museum studies
program is (202)994-7030. They'd be happy to send you an informational
packet.

Will Eastman