From:
Chris Andersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 1996 08:34:56 -0400
In article <Pine.SOL.3.91.960527122159.27243E-100000@ash>, "Gregg says...

> I have been asked the following question: "Can you find out how to find
> examples of not-for-profit institutions have started for-profit arms of
> themselves or vice versa?"

In Ontario there are at least two not-for-profit institutions (a museum
and a research/public education foundation) which provide archaeological
and cultural resource management consulting services on contract.  The
profits from these contracts go back to the institutions in question.
In one case, the consulting fees now form the bulk of their revenues.

Chris J.-Andersen ([log in to unmask])

DISCLAIMER:  The opinions expressed here are strictly those of the author
             and not those of his employer!