From:
Mark Fowle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 11:47:52 -0700
Chuck,

While we don't make analog stopwatches perhaps we can simulate what you need
using our modular interactive electronic system.  Using our controller and
discrete LED driver we can put 60 to 100 LEDs in an 8" dia. circle,
representing 1/60 or 1/100 of a second.  We can then light up the LEDs one
at a time for each 1/60 sec. (1/100) and stop with a switch opening/closure.

Feel free to contact us at the numbers below if there is any interest in
this approach.

-Mark-

 * Mark Fowle, General Manager
 * INNOVA Applied Technology