From:
Larissa Stetzenko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 19:24:05 -0700
I wasn't planning on attending the CMA conference (though when exactly is
it?)in Ottawa, but our museum recently produced a CD-ROM, it's in the final
editing stage. It's called Where's Walterdale and is targeted at the school
groups that visit our site, the John Walter Museum in Edmonton (owned and
operated by the City of Edmonton). Please feel free to contact me, I would
be more than happy to share my experience with you. Another museum in
Alberta, Fort Whoop-Up, initially inspired us to pursue this project when we
first viewed their CD-ROM. The gentleman to contact there is Richard Shockley.

Sincerely,
Larissa Stetzenko
Historical Resources Coordinator
River Valley Parks
Edmonton Community Services
c/o 10125 - 97th Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T5K 0B3
PH: (403)496-2993
FX: (403)496-2955

PS This is my personal email. Easiest to reach me here.