Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 03:20:04 GMT
what I really wanted to say was, Thank you to all of you who responded to
my quest for collections software.  You've all been so very helpful, &
hopefully I will find the time to respond to each of you.  My original
thank you ended up in the wrong place so I am re-sending this message.  I
will look at Pastime, Willoughby, Gallery, Access, etc., etc.
My museum friend said "why re-invent the wheel, i.e., write my own, when
there are so many to choose from?"  It's just a matter of choosing, now.  I
had no idea there was so much available.  What a concept!  Well, I hope
you'll all be there for me in the future.
A great big thank you to all of you!

Dorothy
Erie Historical Museum
Erie, PA