From:
Ross Weeks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 14:07:47 -0400
While there was no earthly reason to send Mr. Kaufman an ethically offensive
greeting, his complaints about some of the topics put on this list seem
strange to me.  I wonder why it offends anyone to read about the names for
museum newsletters, the "do not touch" dialogue, etc.  Perhaps you could
elaborate Jason -- rather than putting them all down as beneath your level.