From:
Wendy Claire Jessup <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 11:24:24 -0400
In 1989 Barry Lord of Lord & Lord Museum Consultants published a study
entitled "The Cost of Collecting" on the costs of collections management.
This may provide you with the information you need.

Wendy

Wendy Jessup and Associates, Inc.
Care of Cultural Property
933 North Kenmore Street, Suite 323