From:
"Dodge, Maryellen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2016 18:18:46 +0000
Interestingly enough, one of our local hospitals here in Syracuse, NY has already had problems with players trespassing on the ROOF of the hospital to catch Pokémon.  The hospital's IT department had to contact the game's developers to remove them as a stop.  Although I see the benefit to some museums with an increase in foot traffic, I'm hoping the players actually don't cause more of a hassle within the museums.  And as the mother of a sever year old, Pokémon is still very alive, but that app will not be going on my device.

Maryellen Dodge

Territory Sales Representative

GAYLORD® ARCHIVAL

Preserve Today. Share Tomorrow.