From:
"Carol A. Edwards" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 1997 08:09:17 MST
Please pardon any duplication; I want to make sure
museums out there are aware of the availability of
this large collection.  Please note that any replies
should go to the original poster, Tom Sisson,
USGS, Menlo Park, CA whose email etc. are at the
end of the message.

Carol Edwards, Head, USGS Field Records Library,
Denver