Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 13:45:11 -0500
I ran across your e-mail address on the internet and thought I'd see if you
can help me out with a project that I am working on...I'm in the planning
stages of a traveling athletic exhibit honoring the history of my local
county (Oswego, NY)...hopefully this traveling display will evolve into a
permanent one in the future...can you let me know what your organization
is? Can you offer any assistance?

thanks,

doug