From:
Rick Hilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 1997 15:55:42 -1000
Pastime Software comes with Robert Chenhall's Revised Nomenclature for
Museum Cataloging by James Blackaby, Patricia Greeno, and the Nomenclature
Committee preloaded into it's Lexicon database.  Included are the 10 main
categories, 103 sub-categories, and 8500 preferred terms.  It also includes
Chenhall's list of 1500 non-preferred terms with an auto referral to the
preferred term.

Pastime provides a full range a features for museum cataloging and digital
imaging.  If you don't need the entire program, I can provide you with just
the Lexicon in a database format.

Richard Hilton, President
Pastime Software Company, Inc.