From:
Meredith Dunham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2007 13:51:01 -0700
Just out of curiosity (because I am still new to the museum field), what would such a list be used for?  Would it simply be useful in terms of research and knowledge, or could it be used for something else?

Thanks for your patience.

Meredith Dunham
AmeriCorps*VISTA

National Society for American Indian Elderly
Site:  Manpower, Blackfeet Reservation
P.O. Box 1090
Browning, MT 59417
Ph: (406) 338-2111