From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 22:25:05 -0700
If your email program allows you to sort your mail by
size, do that when you first sign on and resort
periodically as you read.  If you can sort largest to
smallest, that's easiest, but any way to put your
large files together.  Then dump them without
clicking.

This this is a real bugger.  I rarely use my Earthlink
account for anything, and I had 31 widely divergent
notes with the virus attached.  I think a spammer has
my email address and got hit by the worm!

=====
Indigo Nights

Looking for a Job?  Try Got Links?, Your One-Stop Portal
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/stanmer/414