From:
Holly Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 1994 19:02:53 -0500
We are currently seeking software packages for the Museum's Store and
Education Department.

Currently, both departments are running on PC-based/Novell networks with
DOS databases.  I would prefer to find packages that are
"off-the-shelf" with proven reliability, support, and service.  I have
several consultants who are willing to write custom software for us,
however, I would prefer to avoid this situation due to past problems
in support and upgrades.

If you know of a package for either department, I would appreciate the
name of the software, the manufacturer's name, and the telephone number
of the company.

Thanks!

Holly Henry
Systems Administrator
Fort Worth Museum of Science and History
1501 Montgomery Street
Fort Worth, Texas  76107
Phone: 817-732-1631, ext 341