From:
Dominique Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 21:11:23 -0000
Dear Mark,
There is a system where solvent gel that can discriminate between
layers can be tailored.  Richard C. Wolbers is the man who
promotted the system and there are many conservators who have
been trained in it.  Unfortunately not me, I believe it requires a fair
amount of analyses and may therefore be costly if you think you
can afford it, put your query to Conservation on list:
Best of luck
Dominique Rogers