From:
Jane Glaser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 1994 09:55:57 EST
1. Check with the Foundation Center in New York or D.C...they have
   indicies and cross referencing that may help find the foundations
   that are inclined to give for African projects.
2. Check with Operations Crossroads Africa. They get USIA funds, and
   mostly fund exchanges of people, but they may have leads for you.
3. Try the Ford Foundation, Jack Gerhardt, for their foreign posts
   assistance programs.
4. Speak to the African desk people at USIA...I'm not sure of all
   the new names.
5. Call Bonnie VanDorn at Association of Science-Technology Centers
   (ASTC). They may have suggestions since it is science, and they
   have many foreign members.
6. I'm sure the Association of Youth Museums (AYM) would be happy
   to be of assistance, if they can. They are still headquartered
   at the Mrmphis Children's Museum, and will be moving to D.C.
   this summer.

Hope this is a little bit of help.  Good luck!