From:
Greg Spurgeon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 17:11:49 -0400
Elizabeth,

You may be thinking of the:

Centre International d'Art Contemporain de Montréal
C.P. 760, Succ. Place dur Parc,
Montréal H2W 2P3
(514) 288-0811 fax (514) 288-5021

director: Claude Gosselin

They sponsored the series of "100 days of contemporary art" installations
that were first held in an incomplete underground shopping complex and
subsequently held in warehouse spaces on the riverfront.

Greg

>Can someone in Montreal tell me how I can get in touch with the organizer of
>the exhibit in Montreal that involves art installations in a series of old,
>relatively unknown, heritage buildings in a certain area of Montreal. I
>heard mention of it on the CBC Arts Report this Sunday - and I'd love to
>know more...
>
>Thanks
>
>Elizabeth Kidd
>Roundhouse
>Vancouver

Greg Spurgeon
Head, Art Documentation & Storage/Chef, documentation & d'entreposage
d'oeuvres d'art
National Gallery of Canada / Musee des beaux-arts du Canada
Ottawa, Ontario
Tel/tel (613) 990-0482  Fax/telec. (613) 990-8689

email  [log in to unmask]

*       CHECK US OUT ONLINE!    GARDEZ L'OEIL OUVERT !           *
*       http://national.gallery.ca          http://musee.beaux-arts.ca