From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 07:33:07 +1300
Heather,

Might I suggest that you have alook in Global Museum Travel section

http://www4.wave.co.nz/~jollyroger/travel1.html

There is a fully searchable  hotel section ( 88,000 of them!) which allows
you to get full details of properties, special rates and also to make
bookings online if you so wish.  Airfares, Rail passes and car rentals also
available

There are also these sections:
  District Guide
  Historical Background
  Dining & Drinking
  Entertainment
  Recommended Tours

 best wishes
Roger

Read Global Museum - 82 countries, FREE online subscription, the very latest
in International News,
Views, Vacancies,Virtual Mall, Travel Service, Resources and more!
http://www.globalmuseum.org

Heather Smith wrote: Does anyone have any recommendations of places to stay
in Bilbao? I am finally going to see the Guggenheim - even if it is dirty.