From:
Joseph Mella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 1996 10:51:58 -0600
Dear Carley--

Although we keep the vast majority of our collection either in our
gallery or in storage, the few works we do display in public places are
secured with a security hanging system sold by Light Impressions (and
possibly other vendors). Other considerations lean towards environmental
conditions, which are often far from the more ideal conditions of an art
gallery. When we do a semi-permanent display, we insist that verilux
balanced spectrum florescents are use (the ones with UV filters), and
that any nearby windows be coated with UV filtering film.

Joseph S. Mella
Vanderbilt University Fine Arts Gallery
P.O. Box 1801 Station B
Nashville, TN 37235