From:
Les Reker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 11:21:48 -0400
Chad,

You might also want to become a member of the Association of College and
University Museums and Galleries (ACUMG), an affiliate of AAM. Members have
access to our extensive bibliography of publications relating to academic
museums. For membership information please see below.

Les Reker, President
Association of College and University Museums and Galleries
contact:
Brigid Brink
Membership coordinator
ACUMG
Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History
University of Oklahoma
2401 Chautauqua Ave.
Norman, OK  73072-7029

or email her: Brigid Brink [[log in to unmask]]