From:
Terrie Nolinske <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 08:57:03 -0500
Sorry to bother the list with this but I need to suspend my participation on
this listserv during my transition move from Chicago to Tampa.  I packed the
instructions for canceling my participation.  Please advise.

Many thanks,
Terrie
Terrie Nolinske, Ph.D.

Principal
TNI Consultants in Professional Development
930 North Boulevard
Oak Park, IL 60301
708. 386. 1331 (phone)

www.tniconsultants.com