Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 19:45:28 -0800
Jake,

Since we provide interactive electronics for use in tradeshow and museum
exhibits and Digital Audio Repeater is one of our products, I would
certainly recommend you look at our equipment.  It is intended for just such
use as you described.  Our FlashAudio 16 system will play CD quality audio
for 3,6, 12 ... minutes depending on the size of the Compact Flash card
used.  We can also supply a wide range of audio handsets, speakers and
pushbuttons.  Following are some links to further information.

http://www.signal-innova.com/moreinfo/modudata/audio/FlashAudio.htm
http://www.signal-innova.com/modules/Components/Speakers.html
http://www.signal-innova.com/modules/Components/DomeSpkrs.html
http://www.signal-innova.com/modules/Components/Speakers3.html
http://www.signal-innova.com/modules/Components/HandsetA.html
http://www.signal-innova.com/modules/Components/Handsets.html
http://www.signal-innova.com/modules/Components/Pushbuttons.html

Let me know if you need further information.

-Mark-

 * Mark Fowle, Partner
 * SIGNAL-INNOVA
 * (INNOVA Applied Technology)