From:
Claudia Funder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 17:25:00 PST
Greetings colleagues,

I would like to know if there are any other collecting institutions out
there with material on the late Coral Browne.

Coral was a well known Australian actress who lived most of her life outside
Australia, (USA and UK)  her latter years spent in LA when she was married
to actor, Vincent Price.

We have her personal collection here at the Performing Arts Museum, and are
conducting research on her life.  We are keen to know of other
collections/information in museums pertaining to her.

Please reply off the list to:
Margaret Marshall
Curatorial Assistant
Performing Arts Museum.