From:
Terrilyn Wendling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 05:40:51 -0700
Olivia,

We currently have a model train running at the Rogers
Historical Museum to go along with an exhibit about
the local train.  We contacted local collectors and
they put the display together and provided the trains,
allowing us to focus on the exhibit.

However, be careful when picking a scale.  We have the
small, I think n scale, running on our track and they
constantly fall off the tracks.  I would suggest you
pick larger scale trains to advoid this problem.

Terrilyn Wendling
Collections Assistant
Rogers Historical Museum
Rogers, AR

--- Olivia Anastasiadis <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

---------------------------------
Dear friends,I am tasked with putting together a show
with model trains for the upcoming Holiday Season -
Christmas and New Year's.  I would like to know if
there are any model train buffs out there that can
direct me to a nice collection/s that we can set up in
our exhibition space - we have about 4,000 sq. feet
that we can fill with various train setups.  Time
frame to display would run November 11 or 18th, 2006
through January 7, 2007. Any guidance you can provide
will be of great help!  OOlivia S.
AnastasiadisSupervisory Museum CuratorNixon
Presidential Materials Staff (NLNS)National Archives
and Records Administration18001 Yorba Linda Blvd.Yorba
Linda, CA  92886(714)
364-1184=========================================================Important
Subscriber Information:
The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ . You may
obtain detailed information about the listserv
commands by sending a one line e-mail message to
[log in to unmask] . The body of the message
should read "help" (without the quotes).
If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one
line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] .
The body of the message should read "Signoff Museum-L"
(without the quotes).