From:
Marielle Fortier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 08:21:51 -0400
Hi Pam, Thank you for your response.  The insect issue wasn't that bad. The
people called to get into the office, I said no and that was that.  I never
thought of the duct work...but not having A/C in the building might help.
We live in VT so not many buildings have A/C that is good for only 3 months
out of the year! (we might have a frost here tonight!)
As for the cleaners.  Vinegar is good?  What type of ratio to water do you
use?

Marielle

Marielle Fortier
Museum Registrar