From:
underhill roy e <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 1996 18:30:24 -0500
I would appreciate any tips that might help me locate museums or
other sites with demonstrators in traditional woodworking,
carpentry, boatbuilding, basketmaking or blacksmithing in France or
Switzerland.

I have the opportunity to work with a television crew out of Lyon for
two weeks in May of this year. I would appreciate hearing of any
open-air museums, ecomuses, tool collections, folklife offices or
anything that might help me make the most of this opportunity.

The results of the video will be broadcast this fall on the PBS series,
The Woodwrights Shop.

Merci!

Roy Underhill