From:
Pat Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 10:17:38 +0000
I am sending this on behalf of Angela Gill, curator  of Haslemere Museum, who is
not subscribed

Haslemere Museum is planning an exhibition with young adults to record their
experiences of living in the town (small, rural, close to London, expensive).
They'd like to partner another museum doing a similar exhibition or project
around the time of International Museums Day, perhaps to do an in-gallery
(off-line) display of one another's websites showing the images from the other
museum.

Please could anyone interested contact Angela?

Apologies to Angela if I've scrambled the outline of her request!

Best wishes to all

Pat Reynolds

Pat Reynolds
Museums Development Officer
Surrey Museums Consultative Committee   - a service jointly funded by the
county, district and borough councils
Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: +44 1483 594624 fax +44 1483 594595