From:
Rmacwest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 1998 11:17:58 EDT
Informal Science, Inc. is preparing the summer 1998 issue of the Science-
Natural History Traveling Exhibitions Report.  We are soliciting submissions
from museums and organizations which are traveling or plan to travel
exhibitions in the broad areas of Science and Technology, Natural History,
Anthropology and Archaeology, Art and Science, Environment, and Children.  We
are especially interested in obtaining more listing in the Children’s
category.

There is no cost to list an exhibition in this comprehensive catalogue, which
currently has almost 300 entries.  Please provide Informal Science with your
fax number or mailing address so we can send you the data form from which we
prepare the report and your entries.  We also can email the form to you (with
likely loss of formatting).

The Report is available both as single issues and as an annual subscription;
please contact me directly for subscription information.

There will be an AAM Science-Natural History Traveling Exhibitions Roundtable
from 7:30 - 8:30 on Thursday, May 14 in the Bonaventure-Santa Ana Room of the
Los Angeles Westin Hotel.  This meeting is open to all delegates; please bring
50 copies of descriptive materials for distribution at that meeting, which is
attended both by distributing organizations and those in search of exhibitions
to rent.

Mac West
Informal Science, Inc.
P.O. Box 42328