From:
Deb Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 10:27:43 -0400
At 02:41 PM 6/10/98 +0300, you wrote:
>Hi everybody,
>I'm presently working as part of an establishing team of a new natural
>history museum in Jerusalem (Israel). We are now at the stage of looking
>for images (stills and videos) for our first exhibition. The images are all
>on animals, specific animals in specific situations in nature. I've heard
>about some images banks that specialize in nature.
>I'd appreciate knowing if some of you had names of image banks or other
>sources, that have large variety and "wow" animals images.

There are companies that specialize in images.  The largest one that I know
of is Corbis Images that can be found on the internet at
http://www.corbisimages.com.  Another company is International Stock at
http://www.internationalstock.com.  Natural Selection stock specializes in
nature images and their e-mail is [log in to unmask] or you can call them at
1-800-481-4004.

There are many other companies out there.

Good luck!

Deb Fuller