Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 1995 08:48:50 -0600
THe Edwin A. Ulrich Museum of Art is doing research on Charles Grafly
(1862-1929) Philadelphia sculptor. Among the photographs in his studio is one
that he presumably acquired in Paris while he was studying there. The
inscription in the photograph is: "578. Luxembourg. L'Aveugle et le
Paralytique". Turquant. C." The image shows a sculpture of two figures done in
marble. We are trying to find out who is the sculptor of this piece, if it may
be Turquant or if that is the photographer. If anyone has any information
please email me directly to [log in to unmask]
Thank you

Gabriela A. Magnuson
Collection Manager