From:
Tim McShane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 15:12:19 -0500
The University of Victoria has a very good Cultural Resource Conservation
Programme that is available, in part, as a distance learning programme.
Their core courses have been available long-distance for years, and they
have more recently been making courses available via the internet.  The
programme leads to a post-graduate diploma, rather than a degree, but I
know I've been happy with it!

You may wish to contact Brenda Weatherston ([log in to unmask]) for
further information, or see their web page at http://www.uvcs.uvic.ca/crmp/

Tim McShane
Curatorial Assistant, Parks Canada
(also, Co-Chair of the Museum Division, Arrow 2000 Project)

Views and opinions expressed are entirely my own, and do not necessarily
reflect those of Parks Canada or the Arrow 2000 Project Association