From:
Jason Drebitko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 09:05:22 -0400
The Office of Thomas J. Martin, Economic Research and Management
Consultants, provides services to museums in:

· Strategic Planning
· Project Concept Development
· Real Estate Development
· Market Studies
· Visitor Studies
· Financial Feasibility
· Economic Impact
· Project Implementation

We are dedicated to serving museums of all sizes and types, and have worked
for many years responding to a broad range of client issues - from the
feasibility evaluation of new museums and exhibits to economic impact studies.

We invite your inquiry - please contact Tom Martin or Bob Brais at:

777 Concord Avenue                                                Phone:  (617) 576-5800
Suite 102                                                        FAX:    (617) 547-0102
Cambridge, Massachusetts  02138                          email:[log in to unmask]

Our web site is coming soon --- but you can check out the intro page at
www.consultecon.com!

At 07:41 AM 4/10/99 -0400, you wrote:
>A person from an intended start up museum has been in contact with me.
>I am recommending that they do a feasibility study prior to hiring
>professional staff.  The new museum will require capital for a building,
>endowment and first years of operation. Recommendations on firms and
>their fees would be appreciated.
>Thank you.
>
>--
>
>Jane Ingram Allen's web page
>http://www.borg.com/~allents

The Office of Thomas J. Martin
Economic Research and Managment Consultants for
Tourism and Public Attractions
777 Concord Ave., Suite 102
Cambridge, MA 02138
Tel. 617-576-5800