From:
"R. Murphy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 1994 21:37:43 GMT
I'm helping to prepare a proposal for multimedia and online
applications for historic houses. This is for one in New York
with a large endowment and excellent collection and I'd like to
see some sort of network of sites develop from whatever they
do.

We're just in the pitching stage but I'd appreciate any info
about projects already under way that people might be able
to pass my way.

Please email me and I'll summarize, etc.

Robbin Murphy