From:
Gerald Borden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 05:15:11 GMT
Diane,

Have you contacted the Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site?
They may have some leads for you.  Talk to Anne Landry or one of the
other staff at the site.  They should be able to help you.

Gerry

Diane L Oswald <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>List mates,

>My father-in-law is researching  British Columbia cannery flags. As you
>might suspect,
>it has proved to be a challenge locating examples of the flags and any
>history
>on them. Does your museum have any British Columbia cannery flags, or can
>you help direct his research
>efforts?

>As always, any light you can shed on this will be most appreciated.

>Best wishes,

>Diane L. Oswald
>Author: "Fire Insurance Maps, Their History and Applications,"
>ISBN: 0-9659698-0-0, Lacewing Press, 15889 Woodlake Drive,
>College Station, TX 77845  Post-paid $11.95,  Pages 102.

>Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Gerry Borden
[log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask]
Partnerships and Volunteer Liaison Officer, Fort Langley National Historic Site
Lead, Gentlemen of Fortune Barbershop Harmony Chorus
 o|~   "If it ain't HARMONY ... it's HISTORY!"  :)