From:
john pearce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 1997 16:38:54 -0400
On Fri, 16 May 1997, Patricia Downs wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a satisfactory way of identifying Websites in
> bibliographies? Is there a standard happening?
>
> Thanks
> Tricia

Our Simpson Library at Mary Washington College homepage includes a page,
"Citing Electronic Sources," which lists 2 books and 4 internet sites.
That page can be reached at:

     http://library.mwc.edu/cites.htm

Among the internet sites is a wonderful UMich page, "Citing Electronic
Resources," which includes a listing of 13 internet sites with complete
text available, as well as a number of print publications.  That page can
be reached at:

     http://aristotle.sils.umich.edu/ref/QUE/FARQ/netciteFARQ.html

John Pearce

John N. Pearce                              voice/voicemail:  (540) 654-1311
Center for Historic Preservation / James Monroe Museum and Memorial Library
Mary Washington College                     fax:  (540) 654-1068
1301 College Avenue
Fredericksburg, VA 22401-5358               e-mail:  [log in to unmask]