From:
"Phillip R. Seitz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 1994 18:43:35 -0400
If Mr. Dahl has assumed that the Internet climate had changed enough to
allow advertising of one's services over the net, he is much mistaken.

I would urge people to actively discourage others from using the
services of anybody who stoops this low.  This may be a way to make
yourself famous, but I'd like to think that it's famously unpopular.

Mr. Dahl, if your name ever comes up in my neck of the woods, I don't
think you can expect a positive response here.  Why not do some
targeted advertising, instead of dumping junk in my mailbox?

Phillip R. Seitz
Curator
American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Alexandria, VA