From:
Susannah Worth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 07:51:06 CDT
I suggest you try the AAM "Official Museum Directory" which is in most
university libraries.  Also the Association for State and Local History is
in Nashville, and finally your department might be able to help you.

I am planning to move to Pittsburgh in August and am looking for work and a
place to live.  I have a doctorate, good computer skills, 16 years of museum
experience, teaching experience, a good sense of humor, and will do just
about anything.  THe move will initially be for about six months - but it
could be permanent.  So I'm flexible - any ideas, advice, suggestions would
be appreciated.

Susannah Worth