From:
Alison Petch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 1997 09:27:16 +0000
I am currently standing in for our IT officer post which is between
holders, our new IT officer starts beginning January 1998 name Sandra
Dudley and you should direct all web page enquiries to her after Jan 1, but
we do have a web site which has been up and running for over a year now,
the address is part of my signature. I will be grateful if you will attach
our URL to your site

Alison Petch

cc  [log in to unmask]
Maria Economou

Alison Petch
Researcher, Pitt Rivers Museum, Oxford, UK
Telephone: O1865 270925.
http://units.ox.ac.uk/departments/prm