From:
Veronica B|rger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 10:35:02 -0300
Hi,

    I work in a museum that's beginning to introduce a software to
handle it's collection this year. The guys in charge of this activity
think that the old records of collection, which are on paper, should be
thrown away, and from now on we should rely on the database of the new
system.
    I'm afraid that this could cause some inconveniences in the future.
Did somebody else in this list experience this kind of situation ?

    Is there some texts talking about the use of software systems to
handle a museum's collection in the net, or in some magazine or book ?

    Thanks for any information ....

    Bye,
    Armando