From:
Shawn Weisser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 08:04:18 -0400
Sandra,

I found this online the other day. For what I do, this program will be perfect, it offers 2 masters and a certification in Museum Management.

http://www.libsci.sc.edu/program/joint/program.htm
The Joint M.A./M.L.I.S. degree program in Public History and Library and Information Science at the University of South Carolina is designed for persons who wish to pursue careers combining studies in history and information management leading to positions with historical agencies, archives and manuscript administrative units, museums, and libraries for special collections, reference, or rare books. Developed in consultation with professional archivists, records managers, librarians, historians, and information managers, this comprehensive interdisciplinary program offers a course of study leading to master's degrees in Public History and Library and Information Science. Students wishing to study archival applications in a museum setting have the opportunity to work with McKissick Museum and also obtain a Certificate of Graduate Study in Museum Management in addition to their Joint Program degrees.
http://www.libsci.sc.edu/program/degrees.htm

Shawn M Weisser