From:
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 1996 08:39:40 -0400
I surmise that quite a number of especially the smaller museums have yet to
produce their web pages. It would be most helpful if those of you whose
museums are highly experienced would post to the list all of the hardware
specifications for your sites-- the specific model of video camera, scanner,
etc. which you have used.

In fact, if those of you who have the experience would post to the list (or,
if you prefer, to me privately) a copy of any proposals submitted to your
administration, that were used to apply for funds, or authorization, to
produce your site, this would be greatly appreciated.

Mark

Curator
Museum & Library of Barbizon
        & Pre-Impressionist Art