From:
Vivian Lea Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 09:44:41 -0400
Hi Mary Ames....I used a 3m product called "positionable mounting
adhesive".  Basically it came in a roll, you cut it to fit the label,
image, etc.  Rub it securely in place with a small squeegee-like thing
they provide.  Then you peel off the backing, which leaves the adhesive
on the label, and then you can affix it to the foam core, etc.  The nice
thing is, until you really press hard & squeegee it in place, you can
reposition it -- hence its name.

I ordered mine through a large photo shop and I bet you'll be able to
find it easily as well.

Good luck!  VivianLea Stevens

--
VivianLea Stevens