From:
Jake Kasper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 14:17:10 -0800
Thanks for the tip.

-----Original Message-----
From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Aaron Goldblatt
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 11:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Silicone Gasketing

Hello Jake,

McMaster Carr is among my favorite suppliers of just about anything.
http://www.mcmaster.com/
They carry a silicone gel gasket by the 25' roll in varying widths and
thicknesses.  Type "silicone gasket" into the search window and the page
will come up with that and various other gasket products.
Hope this helps.

Aaron

Aaron Goldblatt
Museum Services