From:
james schulte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 17:53:31 -0500
Yes we had a lively thread on this topic. I don’t recall the fact quilts may
or may not have been used as disproved. Most involved were either on one
side or the other. My suggestion to end the debate lets get all involved in
a big room, pull out a Ouija board, and summons William still, Thomas
Garret, Levi Coffin and of course Ms "Moses". So when can we meet? I for one
believe it was possible and likely.