From:
Backus Heritage Village <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 16:02:07 -0400
I don't know if Arden Phair down at the St. Catharines Museum and Welland
Canal Centre subscribes to your list.  (Hi Arden, if you do)  But you may
want to give him a call.

St. Catharines Museum
Lock 3, 1932 Government Road
St. Catharines, Ontario
L2R 7C2

Telephone: 905-984-8880 or 1-800-305-5134

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

He is the best person I can think of to help you out.

Clark Bernat
Curator
Backus Heritage Village
R.R. #1