Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 1994 09:17:33 +0200
Our univesity museum has a research collection of
artworks of local relevance. We are faced with a
request to hang a work in the the official residence
of the vice chancellor, presumably as a PR exercise.
Daunted by precedence, and concious of conservation
and security prerequisites, any suggestions on
handling the ethics on this one  would be welcome.
Does it relate to the food and beverages issue?

Dale Peters
Paper Conservator