From:
Maria Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 1995 11:28:14 +1000
I hope someone out there can help  me.  It's Sunday morning and I'm
trying to finish a paper for our Council on our proposed IMAX development
which will be part of our new Museum (opening 2000, $250million plus,
super-duper etc).

I am doing a comparison of entry prices for Museums with IMAXes.  I need
to know for as many examples as possible what the Museum entry prices are
and what the attached IMAX prices are (adult/concession/child).  And if
anyone should actually be able to tell me the reason for the pricing
strategy I would be ecstatic.  A couple of places I am particularly
interested in are the Canadian Museum of Civilization (what are the IMAX
prices?), the Lousiville Museum of History & Science (what is the general
entry price?) and the Houston Museum of Natural Science (what is the
general entry price?).  The more info the merrier.

By the way, I cannot believe that people are so excited by the Heshey
Museum etc.  It is dreadful tasting chocolate.  A Swiss chocolate factory
tour we are talking something.

Maria Berry
Senior Project Manager, Museum Development
Museum of Victoria
Australia
fax 61-3-9651 6378